Improve the look and feel of the space with updated fixtures that are of a higher quality.
Add value to the home and increase safety by bringing electrical and plumbing up to code.
Make the room more functional.
Four weeks start to finish (in conjunction with the Master Bath at the same location)
Wallpaper: Replace with low VOC paint in a pretty, fresh color
- replace with a higher-quality item that has better storage capacity
- install custom top with extension over toilet to extend counter space
- replace sink with a larger, undermounted style
- replace faucet with a more stylish model
- replace shower valves with pressure balanced valve and adjustable-height handshower
(which doubles as a showerhead for the children as they grow)
- replace tub drain so that it functions better and looks clean and new
- replace sagging curtain rod with new, ceiling-support model in chrome-plated brass
- replace original glass block (cracked & drafty) with thermally insulated glass block
Toilet: replace with a modern, space-efficient, water-saving model in a period style
Light Fixtures: Replace with updated, stylish fixtures that provide high-levels of light