Improve the look and feel of the space with updated fixtures that are of a higher quality.
Add value to the home and increase safety by bringing electrical and plumbing up to code.
Make the room more functional.
Four weeks start to finish (in conjunction with the Hall Bath at the same location)
Wallpaper: Replace with low VOC paint in a soothing, elegant color
Sink Faucet: Replace with a stylish, period piece in polished nickel
– replace shower fittings with a thermostatic valve, raindome showerhead, handshower
– replace old, leaking lead pan with new, vinyl base
– install new vapor-tight light fixture
– replace shower door with better quality item
Toilet: replace with a modern, space-efficient, water-saving model in a period style
Light Fixtures: Replace with mini crystal chandelier and wall sconces
Built-in vanity beneath window:
– replace hardware with crystal knobs, retain original hinges
– remove scalloped apron and clean, sand and paint entire unit